REPURPOSING OF AN APPROVED DRUG SPECIFIC FOR VARIOUS NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
Invex is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the repurposing of an already approved drug, Exenatide, for efficacious treatment of neurological conditions derived from or involving raised intracranial pressure, such as Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH), acute stroke and traumatic brain injury.
- 11/07/2019 - Invex featured in Yahoo Finance and Motley Fool
- 09/07/2019 - Prestigious JAMA Neurology medical journal publishes Prof Sinclair’s study into IIH
- 09/07/2019 - Announcement by University of Birmingham
- 09/07/2019 - Invex Therapeutics debuts on ASX trading up over 100%
- 08/07/2019 - Small Caps Weekly Review: Monumental changes in interest rates and income tax, ASX nears all-time high