REPURPOSING OF AN APPROVED DRUG SPECIFIC FOR VARIOUS NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
Invex is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the repurposing of an already approved drug, Exenatide, for efficacious treatment of neurological conditions derived from or involving raised intracranial pressure, such as Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH), acute stroke and traumatic brain injury. Invex has trade marked its repurposed Exenatide as Presendin™.
- 05/03/2020 - Birmingham researcher awarded £1.68m to fund research in ‘raised brain pressure’
- 10/02/2020 - Rare Disease Day
- 30/01/2020 - Nature Communications: Super-resolution microscopy compatible fluorescent probes reveal endogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor distribution and dynamics
- 05/12/2019 - Health Kick Podcast: Investing in repurposed drugs, combating intracranial pressure and why Invex caught NASA’s eye
- 21/11/2019 - Q & A with Professor Alexandra Sinclair