REPURPOSING OF AN APPROVED DRUG SPECIFIC FOR VARIOUS NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
Invex is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the repurposing of an already approved drug, Exenatide, for efficacious treatment of neurological conditions derived from or involving raised intracranial pressure, such as Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH), acute stroke and traumatic brain injury. Invex has trade marked its repurposed Exenatide as Presendin™. Following a successful Phase II clinical trial in May 2020, the Company will now progress Presendin™ into a Phase III registration study in IIH.
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES
- Small Caps – Invex Therapeutics pushes on with phase three trial design to repurpose drug for brain disorder 27/01/2021
- COVID-19 Impact on IIH – J Neurol article by Prof Alex Sinclair 11/01/2021
- JAMA Ophthalmology Publication – Alex Sinclair 23/10/2020
- Nature – Volume 586 – Alexandra Sinclair: Easing the Pressure 15/10/2020
- Emerging Stocks Down Under 22/09/2020