REPURPOSING OF AN APPROVED DRUG SPECIFIC FOR VARIOUS NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
Invex is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the repurposing of an already approved drug, Exenatide, for efficacious treatment of neurological conditions derived from or involving raised intracranial pressure, such as Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH), acute stroke and traumatic brain injury. Invex has trade marked its repurposed Exenatide as Presendin™. Following a successful Phase II clinical trial in May 2020, the Company will now progress Presendin™ into a Phase III registration study in IIH.
- JAMA Ophthalmology Publication – Alex Sinclair 23/10/2020
- Nature – Volume 586 – Alexandra Sinclair: Easing the Pressure 15/10/2020
- Emerging Stocks Down Under 22/09/2020
- Momentum builds for small cap biotechs 15/06/2020
- Post-placement indigestion an opportunity? 03/06/2020